Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website
By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
1. This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by Happy Place Terrariums. Happy Place Terrariums does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents. HAPPY PLACE TERRARIUMS is a Trademark. You must not use any trademark displayed on this website.
2. This website may contain links to external Internet websites. Happy Place Terrariums does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
3. Links to this site are permitted, provided the full html page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered “security areas” that bypass any security protection or password protect that Happy Place Terrariums establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us.
4. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
5. We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside Happy Place Terrariums’ control or maintenance requirements.
Online Shopping Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Goods purchased from Happy Place Terrariums.
1. You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date. Happy Place Terrariums will communicate with you about your order and the purchased product using email and by phone. You must provide a valid email address to Happy Place Terrariums for this purpose.
2. From time to time, Happy Place Terrariums will also send you marketing material if you have agreed to this in your account setup. If you do not wish to receive such material, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing communication.
3. Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press COMPLETE MY PURCHASE on the website.
4. Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery to the address you provide. If our delivery service is unable to locate anyone at that address the Goods will be left at that address according to your given instructions, which shall constitute delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after that time.
5. For Residential addresses, if a courier deems a delivery location unsafe, the order will be returned to the dispatch address and redelivery fees will apply.
6. For Business addresses, Happy Place Terrariums accepts no responsibility for delivered items that are redirected to the mailroom, front desk or reception.
7. Returns & Refunds A great deal of care has been taken in creating your terrarium with healthy plants and good soil conditions. Due to the fact that your Happy Place Terrarium is a living thing, returns, refunds or exchanges cannot be accepted, nor can the life span of your terrarium be guaranteed. If you have any queries about your little landscape, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. All warranties, guarantees, representations and implied terms, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods do not meet such non-excludable warranties, guarantees, representations or implied terms, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods.
9. We exclude and shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss.
10. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
11. These conditions are governed by laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.